Responsible for the processing of your personal data on our website is Krankenanstalt Radstadt-Obertauern Dr. Aufmesser GmbH, A-5550 Radstadt, Judenbühel 3, firstname.lastname@example.org. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration. Your data will not be passed on to other recipients without your express consent.
Our website has buttons on some pages to share page content on the social media platforms Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Xing, Youtube, Twitter, Google Plus, Pinterest. The buttons are ideally designed to protect the personal data of our website visitors, as the script (computer program) behind the buttons does not collect or process any personal data. Website visitors who wish to share our site are directed to the “Share” pages of the respective social media platforms when they click on the buttons. It is only there that the scripts necessary for sharing the page contents are loaded. The business and data protection conditions agreed by the website visitor with the respective social media platforms then apply. The respective platforms Facebook, Google Plus, Instagram, Linkedin, Xing, Youtube, Twitter and Pinterest provide detailed information on this.
Cookies make websites more user-friendly and efficient for the user. A cookie is a small text file used to store information. When visiting a website, the website may place a cookie on the website visitor’s computer. If the user visits the website again later, the website can read the data from the previously stored cookie and thus determine, for example, whether the user has visited the website before and in which areas of the website the user was particularly interested. For more information about cookies, please visit WIKIPEDIA.
Changing the cookie settings
Cookies on our website
Our website uses the following providers:
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Google Tag Manager
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“Google”) on the legal basis of the predominant legitimate interest (analysis of website use). To this end, we have concluded a contract with Google for commissioned data processing.
Disable Google Analytics
- You can generally prevent Google Analytics from collecting your user data on all websites by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
- You can only prevent Google Analytics from collecting your user data on this website by deactivating the following option.
- You have the right of access, rectification, erasure and limitation of the processing of personal data, as well as the right to data transferability.
- You have the right to withdraw any consent you may have given to the processing of your personal data.
- The lawfulness of the processing of personal data until revocation shall not be affected by such revocation.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing. In case of opposition, your personal data will no longer be processed for the purpose of direct marketing.
- Furthermore, you have the right to appeal to the supervisory authority (Austrian Data Protection Authority, Barichgasse 40-42, 1030 Vienna, email@example.com).