The current situation requires particularly sensitive work processes, which we have already implemented.
Processes as follows:
- Examinations and treatments are only possible by appointment by telephone, with the exception of medical emergencies
- A maximum of 4 people may be present in the registration area at the same time.
- We ask you as an accompanying person not to enter the ordination
- Patients are assigned to the respective waiting area. This must not be left
- Please note the minimum distance of 2 meters
- When registering, all patients receive a face mask that must be worn
Prescriptions can be requested by telephone; these are sent online to the respective pharmacy, where the medication is ready for you to collect
- Prescriptions and sick leave can be sent to you by email or fax
- The following services will be offered again (by appointment):
- Preventive medical checkups
- Electrocardiogram – EKG
- Laboratory tests
- Vaccinations and vaccination advice
- Mother-child passport examinations
- Lung diagnostics
- Private practice Dr. Micha Kucharczyk
- Magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography
- Sports medical ergometry
- Driving licence examination
- Medical examinations
- Medical travel advice
- 24h blood pressure measurement
The following still applies:
Patients with symptoms of a flu-like infection (cough, fever, breathing difficulties) and justified suspicion of contact with a coronavirus infected person ->, contact us by phone or call 1450.
Please do not visit our ordination under any circumstances.
These measures serve to protect patients and employees.
We ask for your understanding and can of course be reached by phone (+43 6452 7501).
Monday to Friday: 7:30 – 11:30 am
Tuesday: 3:00 – 5:00 pm
Thursday: 5:00 – 7:00 pm
Saturday: 7:30 – 10:30 am
We wish you all HEALTH, CONFIDENCE and good stamina in this particularly challenging time!
Your Aufmesser team!